KOLBUS Box processing line BLA 500
For industrial production of high-end gift boxes with magnetic closure
Automated production of wrap-around boxes with magnetic closure using luxury materials and printed substrates.
The BLA 500 box processing line positions and glues on the finished box components or the flat-packed folding box with the wrap-around lid.
- Gentle handling of lined wrap-around lids with magnetic closures
- More automation and short order lead times
- Flexible production
- Consistently high quality
- Fast format changes make ready
- SW.L 400 puncher round and shaped holes integrated (SW.L 400M) or stand alone.
The box tray is precisely positioned on the glued wrap-around lid by the BP 500 or SG 500 side glueing module. Alternatively the CP 500 is used to position flat-pack folding boxes or other components on the lid section. Finally the finished boxes are output on a transport conveyor.
Both these placing modules are on castors; they can be swapped around by simply rolling the required module into position.